You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public the contents of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any contents of this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the contents of this website requires the prior written permission of the The Webmaster.
You may link to this website without permission, but as a courtesy to the members of the Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association, please inform us of any links to this website using the 'contact us' link on the contact page of this website.
You agree to use this website for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will the members of The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association or the Petrie Island Island Ice Fishermen's Association website be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- (a) loss of data;
- (b) injury;
- (c) loss of business;
- (d) loss of opportunity;
- (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- (f) losses suffered by third parties; or
- (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association regardless of the form of action.
The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association does not warrant that functions contained in The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, images and logos identifying The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association, Fishermen and other people involved or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association, or any other third party.
Contributions to The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association Website
You are invited to submit any contribution to The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association Website (including any text, photographs, graphics) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
The Webmaster reserves the right to delete, destroy or ignore any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
By submitting your contribution to this website, you:
- (a) warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website for all the purposes specified above, and
- (b) is not defamatory; and
- (c) does not infringe any law; and
- (d) indemnify any person or persons related to the Petrie Island Ice Fishing Association or this website against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the same as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- (e) waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website and the purposes specified above.
The Angler's Forum
You agree to use The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association Angler's Forum with civility.
About your posts to the Angler's Forum:
- - Contributions must be civil and tasteful. No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- - No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- - No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- - No advertising.
- - Contributions containing languages other than English or French may be removed.
- - Exaggerating about the size, weight, length, girth or method caught of a fish is acceptable and encouraged. Lie all you want but don't get caught.
- - No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
If you fail to comply with these rules, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been deleted or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in being temporarily or permentantly barred from using the Angler's Forum.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind, except the city that you live in. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the webmaster using the 'contact us' link on the contact page of this website, and we will promote it if we see fit.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature to this website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The content in The Petrie Island Ice Fishermen's Association website is that of it's members and members of the public.
If you are under 14 years of age:
- - Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in Angler's Forum.
- - Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any province, state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
All terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country of Canada and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec.